Tuesday, July 7, 2009




I hope everyone had a great July 4 holiday. We spent the week camping. We started off in Winthrop, WA...a small mining town on the northeast side of the Cascade Mountains. I loved it! It was great to see a different area of WA. We live in the wet, dreary Seattle area...so being in the desert was amazing. We then made our way over to Port Angeles to camp with friends for the weekend. We had a blast! We went on two hikes...each one up to a waterfall. I love waterfalls!


Gage was a wonerful little camper. He slept well in the camper. He loved hiking while being carried around on Daddy's chest in his snugli. Thank goodness Jess is strong and surefooted. I didn't have to worry too much about Gage being carried up steep trails and near waterfalls. I did tell Jess to get off a rock...I am a Mother now, and its my job to worry...at least a little!
We are home now, preparing for the upcoming deployment. We are trying to enjoy our last few weeks before Jess leaves again. Its hard to believe its already July. This year is flying by! Hopefully this deployment will fly by and Jess will be back before we know it. I'll post again when something fun and/or interesting happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment