Because he's so cute!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Homecoming
Jess finally got to meet his baby boy on April 15! We've had so much fun in the last few weeks getting into a routine with Daddy home. Gage loves Jess! He had no problems adjusting to him being home. This was the best homecoming ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
July
(2)
▼
May
(3)
I take tons of pictures of Gage everyday. I can't...
Gage is beginning to drool ALOT. He really likes t...
Homecoming
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
About Me
Jessie, Treva, and Gage
We're finally a family of 3! We have a beautiful son and 4 dogs. Jess is a Chief in the Navy and I'm currently staying at home with Gage.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment